“What does the Pillsbury Dough Boy have under his apron?”
I need meatballs in my life. They freeze well and everything. These days, making food is really annoying. I’m feeding two children who can use the microwave but fall down when it comes to the oven.
- 1 lb lean ground beef/meat
- 1 tsp salt (iodized is best)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp Bragg liquid aminos
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Pull out a rimmed baking sheet. (There will be fat to discard.)
- In a mixing bowl of adequate size, mix all the ingredients together. If using your hands, make sure you wash them well after.
- Use a meat baller to create meatballs of exactly the same size effortlessly.
- Space the meatballs out on the baking sheet so that they don’t touch.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
If using an air fryer, fry at 400 F for 10-12 minutes.
Flipping in the middle will produce more crispiness, of course.
While you can go an extra step and pan sear these beauties… I’m sick. Get over it.
I just discovered this amazing device, as well. I’m sure you can figure out when meatballs are done on the grill without my help, too.
Wait, what will you serve it with?
I dunno. Stir fried asparagus? Those replace my french fry cravings nicely. Roasted brussel sprouts? Roasted cauliflower? Caramelized onions? Stir fried broc? A pear? A peach? A fistful of nuts? Water.
NOTHING. I’M EATING THEM AS-IS. I’M SICK, YOU DICK.
I’m not here to solve your lack of inspiration for dinner.