- 1 apple, washed
- 1/2 cup cranberries, washed
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1/2 stick ‘butter’
- 1/2 tsp allspice, optional
- Core & chop the apple.
- Preheat skillet on gas mark 5/medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 stick non-dairy butter.
- Once the butter melts, add 1/2 tsp allspice, if using.
- Place cranberries and apple in the skillet.
- Chop cashews as you infrequently stir the fruits in the skillet.
- After 5 minutes, remove fruit mixture from heat and allow to cool to your desired temperature.
- Cover with chopped cashews.