- 1/8 cup non-dairy milk, like macadamia nut or soy
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried dill OR 2 tsp fresh dill (alt. use parsley)
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 can of tuna, packed in oil, drained
- Bring non-dairy milk and oil to room temperature.
- Put non-dairy milk in a food processor that has a pour spout/opening.
- Start food processor.
- Slowly drizzle sunflower oil into the “milk.” The two liquids should emulsify effortlessly this way.
- Add salt after all oil is added to the food processor.
- Add dill (or parsley) to the food processor.
- Once ingredients are combined, turn off the food processor.
- Wash and peel the cucumber.
- Cut cucumber in half length-wise and remove seeds with a spoon.
- Dice the cucumber (or slice, if preferred) and then toss in the creamy vegan sauce.
- Add tuna and mix well.
- Serve immediately or chill.
Fat + protein + low carb.