- 1/2 head of cabbage, washed
- 1 small onion or 1/2 large onion, washed and peeled
- 1 pound ground beef (lean!), room temperature
- 3-5 tbs healthy plant fat (avocado oil, olive oil)
- Dice the cabbage and set aside.
- Dice the onion and set aside.
- Preheat the skillet on gas mark 5 for 2 minutes with 3 tbs of oil.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet, breaking up into bite-sized pieces.
- When ground beef is almost completely browned, add onion and cabbage.
- Stir fry for 3-4 minutes, until cabbage is translucent.
- Remove from heat.
- Salt to taste.
Enjoy it hot.